Premium Admin Assistant Jobs at Alternate Doors
Our client an insurance company is looking to employ a premium admin assistant for their project for 6 months. The successful person will be placed at their head office in Nairobi.
Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Receiving calls from financial advisers across the branches and booking Tsc premiums.
- Attending to FCs sms and calling them back where necessary with advice on their inquiries.
- Preparing reports for premiums booked and sharing them with retail mass and affluent.
- Preparing Tsc stoppages and inputting into the system.
- Identifying, calling and booking loans repayments for Tsc clients not paying.
- Responding to enquirers from branches and customer service centers on tsc premium and loan bookings.
- Identifying and processing reinstatement on tsc policies.
Qualifications for the Admin Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/ Marketing/ Insurance or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Diploma in Insurance from AIIK / ACII or its equivalent from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Minimum of six months relevant experience would be desirable
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong people-management skills;
- Excellent planning and organization skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Knowledgeable of industry’s rules and regulations; and
- Results driven and customer focused.
How to Apply
If you feel you fit this role,please use this link to apply http://talentboard.co.ke/display-job/10401/Premium-Administration-Assistant.html