Vacancies for Teachers in the Preparatory Section
Brookhurst International School is a multi-cultural boy’s boarding school for students aged 10-19 years.
Our curriculum affords students a chance to gain access to leading universities nationally and worldwide by offering British National Curriculum (BNC).
The school is located in Kiserian, Kajiado County 20 kilometers from the Nairobi in a serene environment suitable for learning.
Our driving force which also defines our purpose is to make a positive contribution to the world that we live in by empowering our students with skills and abilities to be the leaders and guardians of tomorrow’s world.
At the center of our school philosophy and approach is the pursuit of academic excellence and imparting of essential life skills to our students.
About the teaching vacancies
We require teachers for the preparatory section.
Teachers will be expected to teach key stage 2 and 3. Teaching subjects include: English, science, maths, geography and history
- A first degree in education
- Primary school teacher’s certificate from recognized colleges
- Teaching experience of not less than two years in key stage 2 and 3
- Experience in teaching international curriculum at preparatory level is an added advantage
- We require people of good character, committed and hard working.
How to Apply
Send two pages CV to the following email.
Send CV [email protected] by 30th September 2015.
If you do not hear from us by 5th October2015, consider yourself unsuccessful this time round.
Do not make calls please.