Presales Engineer Jobs in IT Industry
Job Title: AIDC Solutions Presales Engineer
Our client is a leading provider of Automatic Identification, Data Capture & Enterprise Mobility Solutions operating mainly in the Middle East. They have expanded their business to Africa starting with Kenya. They seek to hire a Sales Account Manager who will be responsible for identifying potential business as well as managing existing clients.
- Analyses the customer’s business, applications and converting the business needs into viable technical solutions.
- Designs and accomplishes product presentations or demonstrations.
- Be customer-centric by providing market-leading solutions and support to solve customer problems
- Deliver product demos, product proof of concepts and technical support during the sales process
- Consult with prospects customers to understand and best support their business, data and analytical needs
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure
- Develop specifications for client products.
- Develop and deliver training to clients
- Offer after-sales customer support
Qualifications and Skills Desired
- A Degree in IT, software engineering or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years in a similar position within a software company
- Knowledge of key Computer Languages (VB.Net , C#.Net, JAVA , ASP.Net, HTML/JAVA Script)
- Must be proficient with the latest Database servers
- Honesty and Integrity
- Good Communication skills, both Oral and written
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (AIDC Solutions Presales Engineer) to [email protected] before Wednesday 4th May 2016.Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.