Social Media Internship at PricePap
Duration: 3 months
www.pricepap.com is the number one price comparison site in Kenya which allows online shoppers to compare prices of different products across hundreds of stores. We invite suitably qualified candidates to apply for a 3 month internship period in the following positions;
Candidates who meet the below requirements are advised to apply;
Requirements for the Social Media Internship
- Bachelor in Marketing, Communication or Public Relations from a recognized university.
- Computer literate.
- Have a personal computer/laptop.
- Well conversant with Microsoft Office software preferably Ms Word, Ms Excel.
- Should have ACTIVE social media handles (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram).
- Fast learner, creative.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Should be passionate about writing.
Social Media Job Qualifications
- Create weekly content for our social media pages.
- Ensure our social media pages are up to date.
- Share content from our social media sites.
- Engage and provide feedback to customers.
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns that will generate traffic to our website.
How To Apply
If you meet the above criteria, please send your cover letter and a detailed CV to [email protected] before 28th April.
The job title should be your subject line in your email application. The company does not offer any remuneration for internships. PricePap Limited is an equal opportunity employer and all genders are encouraged to apply.