We are looking for a Pricing Officer for one of our client, an online travel company to join their dedicated team. The main responsibilities include;
• Monitor, analyze, and report on competitor price changes and marketplace conditions.
• Continually evaluate over 90 markets to maintain a highly competitive position within the industry.
• Quickly respond to changes to gain maximum market share.
• Accurately identifies trends, opportunities, and weaknesses;implement strategies that drive revenue, growth, and profits.
• Assesses and segments customers based on market conditions.
• Managing ad hoc group reservations.
• Assist the sales team by continuously feeding market trend and info.
• Price reconciliation and following up on credit claims.
• Create price report for customers.
• Work together with sales team and ensure price changes are effectively communicated.
• Completion of daily and ad hoc reports.
• Dealing with internal and external customer enquiries and ensure timely response.
• Atleast a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or any business course with a specialization in Sales and Marketing.
• Thorough understanding of marketing research.
• Good financial analysis skills.
• Strong ability to foresee marketing trends and pattern.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Sound understanding of ERP system.
• Prior experience in tours and travel industry.
How To Apply
Interested candidates to send their CVs to [email protected] with the subject ‘Pricing Officer’ on the subject line. Applications to be received by 18th January 2017.
Do not attach any certificates.