Primary Teacher Job at Fountain Group
Section: Fountain Schools
Job Category: B
Reports To: The Principal
Location / Branch: Tigoni / Mwea
Primary Teacher Job Summary:
- To facilitate lessons in a classroom set up.
Primary Teacher Job Main Responsibilities
- Lesson planning and preparation.
- Teaching core subjects as allocated on the time table according to the curriculum.
- Setting, administering, marking and recording exam and results
- Ensure safety and security of pupils and school resources.
- Organise and participate in the school activities, projects and programs
- Organise and facilitate extra curriculum activities.
- Maintain updated records of pupils details
- Maintain discipline amongst pupils
- Any other duties and responsibilities relating to Fountain school and FEP group at large
- Proper planned lesson
- Timely covered syllabus
- Participation in extra curriculum activities
- Direct Reports:None
Qualifications for Primary Teacher Job
- Diploma in Teaching
- A degree will be an added advantage.
Job / Functional Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Team player
Competencies ( Behaviours)
- Communication Skills,
- Result driven
- At least 2-3 year of relevant experience
How to Apply
All qualified and interested candidates to send their CV to [email protected] on or before Friday 22nd July 2016 indicating the current/most recent and expected salary.