Principal Assistant Cooperative Officer Job
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable Salary Scale: Ksh 48, 190 p.m. – Ksh. 65,290 p.m.
Qualifications for the Principal Assistant Cooperative Officer Job
- Served for cumulative period of not less than ten must be in the grade of Senior Assistant Cooperative Officer, Job Group ‘L’ and above; or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service;
- A Diploma in any of the following disciplines:- Co-operative Management, Co operative Auditing, Marketing, Internal Auditing or Finance from a recognized institution;
- Certified Public Secretaries (CPS) Kenya Part Il or Certified Public Accountants
- (CPA) Kenya Part II examination from a recognized institution;
- A Certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution; and
- Demonstrated professional and administrative ability and competence in work performance and resultsø
Responsibilities for the Principal Assistant Cooperative Officer Job
- Advising on co-operative investments;
- Analyzing data for policy formulation;
- Enforcing compliance with co-operative legislation;
- Ensuring implementation of work plans for co-operative extension services; and
- Evaluating co-operative activities and trends for promoting the co-operative movement,
How To Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing one (1) application form, P SC 2 (Revised 2016)0 The form may be downloaded from the Public Service Commission website, www.publicservice.go.ke .
Completed application form, Head of Department recommendation (PSC 2A Form), letter of appointment/promotion to the present substantive grade and certified copies of certificates should reach The Principal Secretary, Ministry of Industry, Trade and Cooperatives, State Department for Cooperatives, P.O. Box 30418-00100 NAIROBI or hand delivered to NSSF Building, Block ‘B’ Human Resource Management Registry, 11th Floor, Room No. 1109 on or before 27th June, 2017.