Copyright Board to represent performers of sound recordings and audiovisual works. PRISK’s mandate is to
collect and distribute royalties on behalf of its rights holders, who include musicians and actors, in accordance
with Section 30A of the Copyright Act, Cap 130 Laws of Kenya.
Responsibilities for the Admin & Human Resource Assistant Job
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Administrative & Human Resources assistant shall have the
- Manage and process procurement requisitions related to office supplies, contracts and purchase
- Manage & maintain the physical assets of the organization, supervise inventories of office supplies
and manage requisitions for all departments in the organization.
- Provide the CEO and Board of Directors with administrative support including typing of official
correspondence, agendas and minutes.
- Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, and travel arrangements.
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system and retrieve documents from filing system when
- Assist in implementing, reviewing and maintaining human resource and administration policies,
procedures and systems in compliance with corporate objectives and policies and Kenyan Labour
- Assist in the planning of staffing requirements, training, recruitment process, selection, appointment
- Maintain proper personnel records, files, correspondence and information and ensure that human
resource files are up-to date and in safe custody.
- Assist in developing performance management/evaluation systems.
- Assist in the preparation of the payroll, leave processing and other human resource reports.
- Manage staff leave system i.e. applications, records, filing and reporting.
- Administer medical and other benefit schemes including following up on insurance claims and reports.
- Ensure full compliance with all relevant by-laws, county laws, industry laws, guidelines, licenses and
Qualifications for the Admin & HR Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a Diploma in Human Resource Management from
a recognized university
- At least 3 years relevant experience working as an Administrative/HR assistant in a busy organization
- Good working knowledge of current Kenya employment Law and practices
- Excellent computer skills especially in MS office and HR Management Information Systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork, communication and consultative skills
1 year contract, renewable subject to performance evaluation.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, kindly send your Curriculum Vitae and application letter in PDF format, quoting your expected salary, via email to [email protected] or drop them physically to our Head Office on the 2nd Floor of Jumuia Place 1 along Lenana Road in Kilimani, Nairobi.
If you send your application via email the subject should strictly read ADMIN & HR ASSISTANT VACANCY. Applications should be received on or before close of business Friday 27th January 2017. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted