Job Title: Private Equity Investment Analyst Profile Introduction: Our Client, a dynamic private equity investment firm operating in Sub-Sahara Africa, seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to the position of Investment Analyst in their Nairobi offices.
Reporting to the Partners, the successful candidate will have as his/her core responsibilities research, financial modeling and transaction support.
In addition, he/she will be responsible for analyzing the performance and sustainability of portfolio investments.
The successful candidate will also be expected to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Examine and assess economic and market trends, earnings prospects, financial statements and various other indicators and factors to determine suitable investment targets and strategies;
- Construct financial models;
- Compilation of market intelligence reports;
- Conducting background research on potential investee companies and markets specifically for the PE environment;
- Prepared investment memoranda/proposals;
- Financial and operational due diligence, business valuations and other transaction support activities;
- Participate in post-transaction portfolio monitoring, reporting and value creation.
- Innovative and Inquisitive;
- Team player;
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels in the organisation – verbally and written;
- Strong financial and general business acumen;
- Excellent report writing skills;
- Excellent quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and
- Passion for Results.
- Degree in or equivalent or related field;
- A professional qualification (CPA-K/ CFA/ ACCA);
- Demonstrated financial modeling experience;
- Previous relevant research projects;
- Outstanding academic and extra-mural track record.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm; 16th October 2015.