Our client is a private members club.
The organisation wishes to urgently recruit a highly competent and proactive person to fill in the position of
Position: Personal Assistant / Receptionist
Scope and General Purpose: Responsible for all operations within the organisation.
Responsible To: Head of HR
Liaises With: Other administration staff
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• First line of contact in the organisation
• Answers telephone calls, and correspondence
• Maintains files and employee records
• Prepares reports, presentations, memorandums, proposals and correspondence
• Assigns jobs and duties to office staff as needed
• Monitors office operations
• Schedules appointments and meetings for Head of HR and upper level staff
• Serves as the go-to for office inquiries and conflicts
• Manages staff schedules
• Tracks office supply inventory and approves supply orders
• Assists in the preparation of organisation budgets and expenses
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Highly organized and flexible
• Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines
• Must be self directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Maintains staff confidentiality
• MUST have worked in the hotel industry.
• A diploma or higher qualification in Business administration from a recognized institution
• Proficient in the use of computer packages
• Knowledge of basic accounts and book keeping
• At least 3 years experience in a busy office
• Must be able to demonstrate managerial competencies
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Must be at least 25 years old.
How to Apply
Applicants should forward their applications enclosing detailed CV’s stating their previous experience, expected gross pay and copies of relevant certificates by e-mail to [email protected] by 30/10/2015.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.