Our client Private Security Training Academy (PSTA) is a resource centre established in the year 2011 with the intention of transforming the security Industry.
PSTA’s ultimate goal is to be a one-stop resource centre for outsourced security services which include recruitment and vetting, specialized training, membership and consultancy, outsourced personnel and camping facilities in East Africa.
Our Client would like to fill the position of:
Reporting to the CEO the job holder will be responsible for providing leadership and vision in the Training school by assisting the Director, Group and staff with the development of long range and annual plans, and with the evaluation and reporting of progress on plans.
Coordinate guidance and evaluate day to day activities of the company.
- Provide strategic direction and leadership in the division in order for the company to achieve its mandate and corporate goals
- Oversee and ensure effective management of financial, human, physical resources within the division
- Uphold accountability for the overall performance of the division
- Ensure compliance of the company with laws governing the country of operation
- Foster and support strategic partnerships, business agreements with the company through responsive identification, evaluation, negotiation and contracting
- Pursue any relevant opportunities for the commercial strengthening of the company
- Oversee the implementation of the individual staff performance scheme and the corporate performance contract entered into between the PSTA and other stakeholders
- Spearhead implementation, monitoring & evaluation of the company’s strategic plan
- Implement the PSTA’s plans in close collaboration with the appropriate stakeholders and ensure that their views are adequately acknowledged and incorporated in the division
- Ensure that PSTA complies with relevant legislative laws and guidelines and other relevant policies within the industry, and has a
- Work closely with the shareholders in improving and sustaining business
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- A University degree in Business Administration or Related field
- Diploma in Security management.
- Must have a commercial mind with good business acumen
- Computer literate.
- Must have at least worked in senior police position or Military or Security Training institution
- Investigation skills are an added advantage.
- Ability and willingness to work at odd hours and under pressure.
- Must have a valid driving license
- Must be proficient in English and Kiswahili
- Able to generate quality reports
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees with the subject GENERAL MANAGER – PSTA by COB 24th Oct, 2016.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.