Industrial Attachment at the Privatization Commission of Kenya
INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT AND INTERNS : JOB REF: PC/HRM/1/03/2016-17
The Privatization Commission is a State Corporation established under Section 3 of the Privatization Act, 2005 which is mandated to formulate, manage, and implement the privatization programme.
The Commission invites applications from persons wishing to be considered for appointment as Interns and industrial attachees to join its Internship and Industrial attachment Programmes in Accounts, Legal Affairs, and ICT. We are looking for brilliant, dynamic and self-driven persons eager to make a difference in being part of a result-oriented team.
Recruitment Criteria for Internship (2 posts)
- Must be unemployed Kenyan graduates from training institutions who have completed their degree courses within the past one year and have not been exposed to work experience related to their area of study;
- Graduates of degree programmes, for whom internship is a requirement for registration by their respective professional bodies;
- Must make a formal written application to the Commission;
- Ready to undergo a six month internship Programme at the Commission which will only be taken once;
- Retirees and those who lose formal employment will not be eligible; and
- Must provide proof of completion of the course of study (Certificate or letter of completion).
Recruitment criteria for Industrial attachees (1post)
- Only industrial attachees from training institutions recognized by the Government shall be eligible. Eligibility for selection will be based on the following criteria
Only students in the final year or year preceding the final year or as prescribed by the syllabus shall qualify for industrial attachment;
- A letter of introduction from the learning institution is mandatory and shall be attached to the applications; and
- The Attachment period will be for three (3) months and will only be offered once during the course at the Commission.
How To Apply
Applications with detailed CVs including three (3) referees with current telephone contacts, copies of academic certificates and testimonials should be addressed to:
EXTELCOMS HOUSE, 11TH FLOOR
P.O. BOX 34542, GPO 00100
Closing date for applications is Thursday, 30th March 2017 at 00pm. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. The Privatization Commission is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to open and transparent recruitment process.