Report to Director
- Responsible for overall Project Management
- To ensure that the project is completed within schedule time frame and budget set; and meet the specification and quality required.
- Follow up with customer with regard to progress payment of the projects
- Manage and track the project through all stages.
- Plan and coordinate selection of sub contractor in any new project.
- Updates the project status regularly to the management teams and customer
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Min 8 years working experience in infrastructure or road construction
- Ability to manage multiple projects effectively.
- A good team player. Able to manage time, people and issues proactively.
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skill in English.
- Computer literate.
- Willing to travel or relocation
How to Apply
Interested candidates please write in to [email protected]