- Lead the QC department and monitor the work progress
- Undertake the day to day core geotechnical activities including grounds investigations, data collection, structure design, lab test, analysis and reports.
- Visits to any new project sites for site inspection and soil analysis.
- Provide guidance and technical support when required.
- Improve soil road technology specification from time to time
- submit weekly and monthly report to the Head of Department in HQ
- Degree in Civil or Geotechnical Engineering
- Min 5 years related working experience.
- Good communication and writing skill in English
- Computer literate.
- Willing to travel and relocation.
How to Apply
Interested candidates please write in to: [email protected]