Brand Operations Manager
Job ID 523166
- Run annual brand landscape analysis and propose annual brand plans.
- Create the plan for respective roles leveraging relevant global toolbox elements to meet Brand Operations targets.
- Execute plan for respective roles incl. purchasing brief and budget management.
- Financial controls and stewardship across respective Brand Operations pillars.
- Contribute to developing Marketing organization (recruiting, top staffing, career management and training / talent development).
- Contribute to growing and nurturing brand-building partners (e.g. agencies): perform annual agency evaluation.
- Track progress and issue learning summaries.
- Minimum of undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Graduatedwithin the last two years only (i.e. anytime between 2013 – 2015) we will not consider any applicants out of this range
- Strong leadership & collaboration skills
- Excellent in communication; good command of the English & local language
- No working experience required.
Be willing to face a new challenge every day.
Requisition Number: BRM00000195
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application online : Click Here