Procurement & Administration Graduate Internships in Kenya at Plan International
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it is girls who are most affected.
Dimensions of the Role
This role provides a learning opportunity for the incumbent as they provide effective, efficient and timely procurement and administrative support.
Procurement & Admin Graduate Internship Responsibilities
- Process procurement requests
- Timely delivery of supplies to the field sites
- Establish detailed requirements for office supplies, equipment and other goods required for workshops and meetings; ensuring that requisite quotes are obtained from the list of approved suppliers and ensures that such purchases are adequately supported by Local Purchase Orders (LPOs), Invoices and Delivery notes.
- Maintain an up-to date stores inventory and stationery records.
- Manage all documents related to stored items including stock cards, delivery and receipt papers.
- Provide administrative and logistical support regarding travel, accommodation, conferences, workshops and meetings.
- Input and maintain up-to-date records for all the trackers.
Qualifications for the Procurement & Admin Graduate Internship
- Graduates from Kenyan universities/reputable colleges
- Must have completed studies in a relevant field of study within the last 24 months.
- Graduates who are below 25 years old and willing to commit their time on the program for the entire year
- Demonstrated good character, creativity, honesty, positive attitude and ability to learn
- Graduates who are currently not in employment
- A Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in commerce, business administration, logistics or procurement and supply chain
- Office management skills
- Time management skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Planning and coordination skills
How to Apply