Procurement Assistant Job at Meru County Microfinance Corporation, Kenya
The Meru County Microfinance Corporation is a County Corporation established under the Meru County Microfinance Corporation Act, 2014 with the mandate of providing microfinance services to Small and Medium enterprises.
Procurement Assistant Position Scope
- Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the Procurement Assistant will be responsible forprocuring goods and services as required and in accordance with corporation policy andprocedures.
Procurement Assistant Job Key Responsibilities
- Participating in developing and reviewing purchasing policies and procedures;
- Sourcing goods and services through tenders or any other approved method;
- Maintaining of suppliers list and other relevant records as per established policies and procedures;
- Participating in planning and forecasting supplies requirements;
- Preparing accurate and timely reports
- Preparing tender documents for long term supply contracts;
- Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
Qualifications/Skills/Experience for Procurement Assistant Job
The ideal candidate must possess the following qualifications and competencies:-
- Bachelors degree in Purchasing and Supplies Management or in relevant field and at least one (2) year relevant experience OR
- Diploma in purchasing and supply management or CIPS and at least three (3) years relevant experience;
- Meets the requirements of Chapter Six of the Kenyan Constitution.
How to Apply
- If you fulfill the above requirements, please send your application to the undersigned including a cover letter, CV, ID, testimonials, a day time telephone number, email address and three referees not later than 24th June 2016. Hand delivered applications can be dropped at the Corporations Head Office Reception, Ntara Place 1st floor upon signing a delivery at that office.
- Managing Director Meru County Microfinance Corporation, P.O Box 2564-60200, Meru.