Hoggers Limited is a leading food service retailer in Kenya.
Our brands in Kenya include Steers, Debonairs and Ocean Basket.
We would like to recruit a Procurement Executive.
- Evaluate vendorâ€™s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required
- Advise internal and external on issues regarding procurement and purchasing Terms & Conditions
- In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation
- Responsible for implementing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements
- Obtain and negotiate the best pricing after vetting suppliers; Negotiate for longer credit terms with suppliers
- Ensure secure, efficient and cost effective clearing services with favorable commercial terms from the pre-qualified suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers and relevant internal departments and customers to ensure effective smooth flow of procurement function
- Identify potential suppliers, build and maintain good relationships
- Conduct research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality
- Resolve grievances and claims against suppliers and escalate when necessary
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in relevant field
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Experience in custom clearance and importation which includes knowledge about HS Codes
- Experience in procurement for at least 3 years
- Understands accounts and has experience in using Sage Pastel evolution
- Has dealt with KRA custom officials
- Must have valid certificate of good conduct
Â Â Â How to Apply
Â Â Â
Â If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents we are looking for, Please send a copy of your updated resume, salary and benefits to [email protected] with the job title PROCUREMENT EXECUTIVE as the subject by 16th May 2016 at 1200hrs.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.