To assist and advise the Head of Procurement & Legal as well as the rest of the organization on all procurement issues
To develop, manage and co-ordinate the procurement processes and to be able to use legally established professional and transparent procurement policies and procedures and regulations
To develop, manage and co-ordinate the procurement processes.
To manage internal procurement requires and activities
To be in charge of the purchase of equipment for the organization, contact suppliers, and research offers and quotations
To be able to prepare calls for tender and follow-up procedure and in the management of any type of contracts (service, works, supplies)
To provide assistance to the organization members related with all procurement matters
To develop professional relations and work in partnership with suppliers in the field of procurement for the mission
Other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of commerce or a graduate diploma in purchasing and supplies.
- Served for a minimum period of 2 years in a procurement and supplies department or a recognized institution
- Well-developed IT skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team
- Demonstrate high ethical standards and high level of integrity and confidentiality
How to Apply
CVs to be sent to [email protected] by latest 5th Sept 2015