Production Supervisor Job at a Manufacturing Company
Our client is a medium sized manufacturer of packaging material. They seek to hire a production supervisor to ensure smooth operation of production and that the quality of the products is up to standard.
Production Supervisor Jobs Job Responsibilities:
- Planning and allocating of staff duties i.e. allocate task and set production target to ensure timely and accurate completion of timely targets.
- Prepare the plan order and receive the material as per plan order
- Meet quality targets through adherence of established operational methods and work place standards
- Ensure effective and efficient utilization of material to avoid wastage
- Ensure health & safety regulations are adhered to
- Maintain production equipment e.g. saws clear and organized to ensure good working order
- Organize daily meetings lead the team to accomplish daily plans
- Supervise and coordinate production & mold changeover, shutdown, monitoring of daily preventive maintenance
- Maintain up to date production record
Qualifications for Production Supervisor Job
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 year’s relevant quality inspection activities experience in a plastic manufacturing or related environment
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues and manage multiple priorities
- Good reporting skills
- Computer literate
How To Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Production Supervisor ) to [email protected] before 27th October 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.