Our client is a newly established paint manufacturing company in the Nairobi. They seek to hire a production supervisor to ensure that quality production of a wide range of paint.
Production Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Prepare the weekly production plan and ensure to meet the plan
- Prepare the plan order and receive the material as per plan order
- Monthly Raw Material reconciliation
- Ensure high machine availability and performance to improve the OEE
- Ensure machine is running as per SOP
- Daily allocation of machine attendants/General worker
- Organize daily meetings lead the team to accomplish daily plans
- Supervise and coordinate production & mould changeover, shutdown, monitoring of daily preventive maintenance
- Ensure that daily activity is done and activity boards are also updated
- Verification of daily machine counters and submits to ICT Team for stock upload
Qualifications for the Production Supervisor Job
- Diploma / Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 year’s relevant quality inspection activities
- Must have experience working in a paint manufacturing company
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues and manage multiple priorities
- Good reporting skills
- Computer literate
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, posses the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Production Supervisor- Paint Manufacturing) to [email protected] before 28th July 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.