Job Title: Program Assistant (Latest Jobs)
Organisation: University Research co., LLC (URC)
Project Name: USAID Strengthening Uganda’s Systems for Treating AIDS Nationally (SUSTAIN) project
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
University Research Co., LLC (URC) is a global company dedicated to improving the quality of health care, social services, and health education worldwide. With a non-profit affiliate, the Center for Human Services (CHS), URC manages projects in over 45 countries, including the United States.
About URC SUSTAIN Project:
University Research Co., LLC (URC) is implementing the USAID-funded Strengthening Uganda’s Systems for Treating AIDS Nationally (SUSTAIN) project. The project supports delivery of quality HIV prevention, treatment, care and laboratory services at selected regional referral and general hospitals.
Job Summary: The Program Assistant will provide support coordination and implementation of project activities, including on-site mentorship support to hospitals, trainings and workshops, and hospital-based activities. The jobholder will also maintain the project library, setting up new files as necessary and ensuring that documents are filed appropriately on a regular basis. The incumbent will be responsible for the general management of office and coordination of office meetings & Management of mailing & telephone register for staff & partners.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate for the Program Assistant jobs should hold Bachelor’s degrees preferably in Business Administration or related field;
- At least two years of project and office administrative support experience, preferred experience with USAID-funded programs;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Computer literacy i.e. Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook).
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified applicants should send their cover letters, curriculum vitae, copies of academic credentials and contact information for three professional references in the subject line by addressed to:
Human Resource & Administration Coordinator,
University Research Co., LLC – Centre for Human Services,
Plot 7 Ntinda View Crescent, Naguru
P.O Box 28745
E-mail to: [email protected] (Not more than 3MB)
Deadline: 11th March 2016 by 5.00 pm