The Busara Center for Behavioral Economics is seeking qualified individuals for the position of Program Assistant.
This is a high-level administrative support role working with the project implementation teams.
This person will maintain documentation systems as well as providing copy-editing, meeting notes, and general project support.
- Coordinate logistics, scheduling, and administrative support for the project team
- Proofread documents, organizing and filing for review
- Overseeing administrative policies within an organization and within the office; recommending changes as appropriate
- Prepare reports, collect and analyze information; prepare presentations for the executive assistant.
- Synthesize project challenges, concerns, and issues, and present them to the Operations team for policy revision and recommendations
- Develop and utilize historical information, provide retrieval of information. Record meeting discussions and provide minutes.
- Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation
- Maintain records and ensure proper filing of organizational documents
- Manage and maintain budgets for ongoing projects
- Oversee deliverable submission and final proofreading of documents for publication
- Extremely organized and structured in communications and process
- Excruciating attention to detail and eye for proofreading
- Innate ability to solve problems and provide practical solutions
- Advanced MS Office Experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
**This position is open to Kenyan candidates only**
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to [email protected] and ensure that the subject line reads: “Program Assistant REF NO: OA-16-2-22” Deadline to Apply: March 18, 2016