Vacancy: Program Assistant Officer
We are a Faith based Organization that impacts families for CHRIST through Prayer, Evangelism and Social transformation.
We are seeking to recruit a suitable male candidate in the position of a Program Assistant officer in our Orphan and Vulnerable Children Program (OVC).
The Program equips the orphaned & vulnerable children to meet their Spiritual, physical and educational needs in a sustainable way.
- Report writing.
- Developing learning / Training curriculum for the Bible clubs.
- Communication with the stakeholders.
- Supervision through field visits to existing projects.
- Degree in community development and/or social responsibility or related qualification.
- A born again Christian who will be supportive of the calling and vision of our organization.
- Innovative and able to work under minimum supervision
- Effective communication skills.
- Demonstrated skills in reporting writing.
- Passion for working with vulnerable children and their families
- Prior work experience among vulnerable community.
- Basic counseling skills will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send Application letter and CV (including current and expected salary) to [email protected]
Application must be received by 6th Sept. 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.