Our client a Global Organisation with its inception in the USA and with primary mission of accelerating economic development in emerging economies is looking to fill the position of Program Manager, National Entrepreneurship Network for their offices based in Kigali, Rwanda. The successful candidate MUST have experience, interfacing with the Engineering and Management institutes, Entrepreneur and SME organizations, Mentor and Investor groups.
- Project Management of the National Entrepreneurship Network Program.
• Scope the Entrepreneurship and SME development stakeholders and framework in the country.
• Ensure the organisation involvement is properly utilized & resulting in valuable deliveries.
• Responsible for developing and managing the NEN institutions and other partner organisations.
• Initiate and lead collaborations, networking and training programs on ground.
• Identify and develop local resource teams including key faculty, mentors and entrepreneurs.
• Catalyse interest in entrepreneurship amongst students on campuses.
• Work with central team in mapping the market training needs and help implement programs on ground.
• Identify and enrol high potential start-up entrepreneurs and SMEs for different kinds of programs.
• Deploy the NEN service offerings intelligently to the respective target customers in each region.
• Monitor the impact of the program through jobs created.
• Identify high potential start-up entrepreneurs in the region & provide recommendation to program.
- Must be a Rwandese National.
• Must have a Master’s degree in Business, Social Work or other equivalent degree.
• Must have a minimum of 8 years with at least 3 years in roles leading projects and people.
• MUST have experience interfacing with Entrepreneurial ecosystem and higher educational institutes.
• MUST have experience interfacing with government departments.
• Ability to break up a complex deliverable into a project plan with realistic tasks.
• Strong program management skills.
• Ability to interface with senior faculty/ industry experts/ Education Partners and government officials to derive results.
• Exposure to the education structures and systems in Rwanda is an advantage.
• Have strong analytical, conceptual and strategic planning skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and supervisory skills.
• Must have mastery of MS Office and e-learning tools.
• Worked in vocational training and skilling sector is desirable.