Vacancy: Programme Manager
The Association of Women Accountants of Kenya is a non-political and non-profit making professional women accountants’ organization, which draws its membership from women accountants that have attained full CPA qualifications.
In addition, women that have attained CPA Part II are eligible to join as associate members.
Main Tasks are:
- Drafting & implementing the Annual work plan
- In charge of the Programmes of AWAK
- Liaising with stakeholders on areas of Cooperation
- Initiating action to lead to signing of MOUs
- Spearheading membership recruitment mission of AWAK
- Preparation of Monthly Reports of undertakings
- Improving the image of the organization at all levels
- Ensuring all Partners Images are well handled at all times
- Assist in improving the Visibility of AWAK
- Fund raising
- Any other duties assigned from time to time
Essential education and experience
- Degree in Business Administration, finance, accounting, or other related discipline.
- 3-5 years’ experience.
- Experience of preparing proposals
- Experience in Marketing and managing clients/members services
- Excellent written and spoken English is required.
- Strong skills in strategy and PR
- Strong skills in fund raising
- Strong personal qualities, including integrity and accountability, commitment to excellence, equality, openness and inclusiveness.
- Proactive, solutions-oriented and ability to think.
- Strong results orientation and commitment to accountability and value for money
- Marketing skills
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter along with up-to-date CV, in English to [email protected] by 28 Aug 2015.