Our client is a charity organization that collaborates with educators and change-makers around the world, from the grass roots and national levels to make education relevant to today’s world.
They seek to hire a Programme Manager who will develop and implement an initiative which empowers teachers and principals to transform their school’s culture focused on the mission of raising the Total Child in High Schools.
Programme Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage complex corporate, government, funding and education partnerships with collective outcomes and develop partnerships around ambitious education goals and outcomes.
- Resource Mobilization: this includes cash and in kind
- Design and implement the programme which involves; Training, research, and development of the programmes and projects in the organization.
- Implement new types of principal leadership and teacher professional development by identifying, adapting or developing tools and support materials for schools, such as best practices, manuals, etc.
- Guiding a series of Forums on Transforming Education with cross-sector change leaders in assigned countries.
- Identify appropriate measurement and evaluations recommendations and work with the international team to leverage in-country stakeholders to implement them.
- Guiding the creation of a network of high-impact demonstration schools for future replication, scaling and advocacy.
- Identifying exemplary in-country principals, teachers, schools (such as private schools) and leveraging them for professional development of the demonstration schools
- Coordination of Projects, Programmes to ensure high quality results
- Collection of Programme data/information and preparation of Programme reports
- Supervision of registration processes for participants and institutions
- Facilitating Capacity building for young people.
Qualifications for the Programme Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in the Education.
- At least 4 years’ experience working in the social development sector, youth development experience will be an added advantage.
- Passion for transforming education so that it is relevant in today’s world.
- An understanding of how education and organization systems function and skills in transforming them.
- Talented, high level of integrity, entrepreneurial, non-traditional and results orientated
- Good coordination, writing, analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Programme Manager – Education Development) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Thursday 3rd August 2017.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted