Programs/Fundraising Intern-(EDDAH’S Hope Cancer Foundation)
Grade : Intern
Duty Station : Nairobi, Kenya.
Duration : 6 months
Starting date : 1st August, 2016
TERMS OF REFRENCE
Eddah’s hope cancer foundation is a nonprofit organization that creates cancer awareness among the youth. The organization has three programs that is advocacy, compassion and research under which there are projects that include but are not limited to co-operate cancer screenings, Cancer Mtaani, Grant a Smile and hospice visits.
Eddah’s hope cancer foundation is offering an internship position for a suitable candidate who is result oriented and proactive.
1. Take initiative to build relationships with potential funders including individual community donors.
2 Assist with generating new ideas and business opportunities to increase fundraising and fund development to meet and exceed revenue goals. Assist with establishing an ongoing fundraising program.
3 Monitors program, tracks and documents of all necessary activities, and completes all reporting requirements.
4 Submits documents and reports in a timely manner to meet stated deadlines.
5 Prepare grants/ project proposals and progress reports as required by program contract and agreements.
6 Search and research potential donors and foundations to identify and evaluate potential funding sources.
7 Make initial contacts, and follow-through of securing available funding along with the coordination of all optional funding opportunities.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or relevant social science.
2. The interested candidate should have exceptional written and verbal communication.
3. The candidate should demonstrate skill as a quick and adaptive learner able to digest and synthesize substantial content information in a short time frame
4. Should be a team player.
5. Should be able to independently initiate projects and activities.
How to Apply
Submit your CV including daytime telephone and email address to: [email protected] Closing Date: 22nd July, 2016