Job Title: Project Administration Specialist
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Contract: 6 Months
Our client, an International Company, dealing with the provision of solutions in energy, healthcare, transportation and finance is seeking to recruit a Facilities Manager based in Kenya.
The candidate should have a minimum of four years and above of experience in project management administration.
Candidates with ability to work independently manage schedules, good project management and problem solving abilities have an added advantage.
Role Summary: The Project Administration Specialist will be consolidating, coordinating and following up on necessary actions as part of the execution project accordingly, the role focuses on daily planning, organizing and leading action-oriented meetings to ensure the timely completion of necessary tasks by the various relevant functions across the organization.
Ensure projects data entry & timely maintenance, track deadlines and ensure meeting them.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BA or BS degree with 1-4 years of professional experience or fresh graduates with proven record of summer internships.
- High Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access).
- Excellent interpersonal skills – strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated goal-oriented self-starter with ability to work autonomously and as part of a team, takes initiative to make things happen, identifies what needs to be done and does it.
- Dependable: Being reliable, responsible, dedicated, committed, and fulfilling obligations
- Shows a strong appetite for learning.
- Strong focus on customer care and satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines and commitments
- Setup and attending all daily, weekly execution meetings. Take notes, distribute them to participants timely.
- Keeping track and consolidating all action trackers. Follow up with relevant action owner on completion in time and quality.
- Maintain an electronic repository of all documentation and correspondence pertaining to the execution of the project.
- Responsible for creating, maintaining and timely update of relevant project tools and trackers.
- Work within all related systems Legacy and Support Central to manage and complete all necessary work.
- Manage internal communication to provide the necessary visibility on actions progress
- Manage the distribution of necessary documentation in a timely manner
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills, including multi-tasking and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines, follow up and attention to detail.
- Adaptable to multiple requests and daily changes.
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of a matrix organization, both internally and with external customers.
- Adaptable/Flexible: Being open to change (positive or negative) in response to new information, different or unexpected circumstances, and/or to work in ambiguous situations in a high paced environment with changing needs
- High Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high ethical, moral, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Good Communication Skills
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to [email protected] By 5pm 28th August 2015 Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer