Job Title: Project Analyst (3 Fresh Graduate Career Jobs)
Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
Q-Sourcing is an East African human resource consulting and outsourcing company, combining unparalleled experience and expertise across business functions. Q Sourcing is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
Job Summary: The Project Analyst will be working in the Projects Monitoring & Implementation Unit – HR Department.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidates must be fresh graduates with 2nd Upper Class degrees in Economics & Statistics, Quantitative Econ or equivalent from reputable institutions
• Highly articulate and trainable
• Excellent organizational skills
• Computer literacy skills with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, PowerPoint (Advantage)
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Good team player
• Excellent analytical/ statistical skills.
• Good report writing skills
• Business communication skills
• Management skills (Identify improvement techniques)
• Age: Between 23 – 27 years
How to Apply:
All suitably qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to send a comprehensive CV via e-mail to: [email protected] Please kindly mark your application as “Application _ Project Analyst” in the subject line of your email.
Deadline: 19th August, 2015