Project Assistant jobs in Real Estate industry, Kenya
Job Title: Project Assistant – Property Development
Industry: Real Estate
Salary: Kshs 60-80K
Our client is a well established real estate company that deals with development, sales and management of property. They are looking to hire a dynamic and very well organized Project assistant for their property development programs.
- Work closely with management and external multi disciplinary parties to initiate and run major development projects.
- Coordinate schedules and activities, resources where need be and information.
- Work with and support management on all aspects of new and ongoing projects to address goals and objectives.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Make certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves
- Help prepare project proposals, timeframes, schedules and budget
- Monitor and track projects’ progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status adequately to all participants
- Followup on all required legal documentation and necessary approvals
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Provide administrative support to management
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Business Administration / management or any related filed of study
- 2 – 3 years experience in project management in a related field
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects will be an added advantage
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and of project management tools
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Assistant – Property Development) to [email protected] before Thursday 24th March 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.