Re-advertisement: Project Leader – Construction Projects
- Determine the technical skills required for a project and engage the GMO to get technicians allocated to the project
- Periodically review the project schedule with senior management, document any changes and remedial actions needed to complete the project as scheduled.
- Manage projects from Kick-off till commissioning and ensure they are delivered on scope, budget and ensure client expectations are managed throughout implementation.
- Engage the project stakeholders in determining milestones upon which the project will be evaluated at its completion.
- Attend Kick-off meetings to be briefed by sales team on the scope of the project and requirements
- Have separate weekly project meetings with Operations to brief them on the progress of the projects and project administration, such as file documentation.
- Attend site meetings and update GM on action items and resolutions from the meetings
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the drawings are up to date, to company Standards, and meet the client’s specifications
- Determine the training requirements of the client and arrange training with the technical team
- Evaluate and document the expected outcomes of the project as established during the planning phase
- Archive and Index all project related materials during and at the end of the project
- Escalate to the GMO any delays caused by internal inefficiencies in other departments as soon as they are identified
- Escalate any delays as a result of contractors we depend on are escalated as laid out within the main project rules
Skills and Qualifications
|1. Relevant Technical Training & experience added advantage
2. Good grasp of technical installations & willingness to learn
3. Expert knowledge of project management software, such as MS Project etc.
4. Technically competent with various software programs, such as MS Office suite
If you meet the above qualifications, kindly send your CV to [email protected] and indicate your current salary, expected salary and notice. Put ‘Project Lead’ on the subject line.