Vacancy: Project Management Internship
About Tatu Creatives Limited: A Creative Digital Agency, that was started in 2013 and became a limited company in 2014, that offers Website & Digital Design, Brand Development and Print & Graphic Design Services.
It conceives, designs and produces digital content and integrated experiences for web, mobile and the physical world.
Position Description: The intern will be directly responsible for the Saftrail Project (a product of Tatu Creatives Ltd). Saftrail is a travel agency that seeks to identity affordable accommodation and travel places for Kenyans and aggregate all these places into one platform.
The intern will be required to:
- Come up with a project management strategy for Saftrail.
- Come up with business strategies for the Saftrail project.
- Implement these strategies.
- Create reports on the said strategies on a pre-defined time basis.
- Fully manage the project and handle day to day business.
- This internship opportunity targets students or those that have just finished their studies.
- Tatu Creatives Ltd is keen on fully employing the intern after the internship period should they display a stellar performance during this period.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya.
Mode and Duration: 3 days a week for 12 weeks.
Education Background: The candidate must have completed high school and is currently enrolled in a recognized university or has just cleared his/her university studies.
- The must be skilled in the following:
- Research and Analysis
- Report Writing
- Business Administration
- Basics of Marketing
Experience: The candidate must have had prior experience in creating a working business strategy.
Benefits: This being an unpaid internship, there is no salary. However, the intern will get a weekly stipend. Performing interns receive a monthly bonus in addition to the weekly stipend.
How to Apply
Applicants should apply by sending an email to [email protected] and adhering to the following guidelines:
The email body must contain a brief introduction of the applicant and why they chose to apply to Tatu Creatives Ltd.
Attach a one page CV (PDF Format).
Attach a one page document of how their strategies will lead Saftrail and Tatu Creatives Ltd to become major players in the Kenyan tourism market within the next 12 months (PDF Format).
Ensure that they provide their full contact details.