CARE International in Rwanda is seeking to recruit a Project Manager to be based in Kigali.
• Rwandan nationality
• Minimum bachelors’ degree in relevant fields preferably in education, Social studies, public health or any other relevant area for girl’s empowerment
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in Education or Girls’ empowerment
• Minimum of 3 years experience in project management is required, including managing and directly supervising staff
• Minimum of 2 years working experience in managing and supporting implementing partners
• Strong report writing skills and fluent communication skills in English as well as Kinyarwanda required
• Theoretical and practical skills in gender equality/girls’ Education, Adolescent Sexual and Reproductive Health or economic empowerment of youth
• Theoretical skills in development of training curricula and tools
• Computer literacy: Microsoft word, spreadsheet, power point, Internet
Female candidates with the above profile are strongly encouraged to apply.