Our client is an experiential marketing agency engaged in brand advocacy empowering consumers to engage with quality brands to deliver unique experiences.
They seek to hire a dynamic and result driven individual to fill the position of BTL Project Manager.
Industry: BTL Marketing
Salary: 60k – 80k
Project Manager Job Responsibilities
- Manage overall agency / client relationship and providing strategic input while guiding teams towards the Achievement of client objectives
- Manage client expectations and deliver solutions that meet these expectations, whilst being commercially beneficial to the business
- Create effective marketing, trade and channel development strategies and work collaboratively with the management to develop and execute marketing, trade & channel development strategies
- Manage program execution and financial performance while ensuring that overall strategy is sound and on point
- Build teams, think strategically and develop successful client-agency relationships;
- Establish rapport and maintain long-term relationships with client champion and executives;
- Ensure tactical alignment with stated goals, objectives and strategy;
- Prioritize & set expectations on key deliverables
- Utilize sound project management processes and tools to instill project management discipline and work collaboratively with other team members;
- Effectively manage projects to deliver on Cost, Quality, and Timing targets
- Motivate the team to always deliver the best while liaising with the Field Manager on growth plans for the team
- Identify niches in the market, and work towards developing capabilities to maximize them;
- Ensure prompt invoicing and preparation of payroll
- Liaise with service providers including venue owners for activations
- Manage the project budget and overall delivery of the project
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications for the Project Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Business Management or related fields
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience – sales, marketing, trade & channel development
- Successful management experience of a sales team / field force
- Strong client management and relationship skills
- Ability to successfully lead, motivate, maintain and grow an effective team of field managers, team leaders and trade development representatives
- Proven ability to develop & implement strategies
- A detailed and analytical approach to researching and analyzing opportunities to increase revenue
- Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills with acute attention to detail
- Strong communication skills in all disciplines including written, oral, email and presentation
How to Apply
If this describes you and you are up to task, email your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (BTL Project Manager) to [email protected] before Tuesday 16th May 2017.