Project Manager Job at Samuel Hall
Samuel Hall is an independent think tank providing research and strategic services, expert analysis, tailored counsel and access to local knowledge for a diverse array of actors operating in the world’s most challenging environments.
Project Manager Job Qualifications
- Advanced university degree with a minimum of four years of higher education
- At least 5 years of experience working on migration programmes.
- At least 5 years of proven project management experience preferably in fragile contexts
- Experience in migration policy is highly desirable.
- Complete written and oral fluency in English; Exceptional English writing skills
- Second language is an asset and should be linked to areas of Samuel Hall operation
- Proven knowledge of conducting quantitative and qualitative data analysis using NVivo, SPSS, STATA, or Excel
- Proven experience of working with national and international migration stakeholders
- Proven experience of working with or in liaison with government counterparts (regional, national, local)
- Keen attention to detail; pro-active Ability to adapt and work well within a team
- Ability to cope well under pressure, work occasionally irregular hours and meet tight deadlines
How to Apply
All applicants should send their cover letter and CV in separate PDF files, each labelled: ‘CL/CV – Full name of Applicant’ with the e-mail subject line clearly expressed, using the following format: ‘Name – Migration and Displacement Pillar – Project Manager.’
Three samples of relevant work should also be included. Samuel Hall is an equal opportunities employer. Applications who do not follow the required format will not be considered. Only selected applicants will be notified.
Vacancy closure: June 30 2017