Project Manager – Real Estate Jobs in Kenya (150-200K)
Industry – Real Estate
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Our Client is a well established property development company, providing world class infrastructure and fully serviced parcels of land for investors to purchase. They are looking to fill in the position of a Project Manager. The competent individual will be tasked with overseeing the company’s development projects.
Project Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Check all pre & post construction levels to verify quantities for earthworks, independently of consultants & contractors
- Supervise and manage all field testing
- Conduct weekly/monthly meetings with the client to advise in any decision making on technical items
- Manage construction project from design to completion
- Manage stake holder communication and ensure proper information is communicated and correct feedback attained in time.
- Liaise with consultants to seek requisite statutory permits and ensure they are up to date throughout the project
- Successfully manage the relationship between the developer and all stakeholders
- Offer technical assistance to the team and visit on-going projects to further develop personal knowledge
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Review all and give feedback on all drawings (civil, sanitation, electrical, landscaping)
- Ensure all variations are signed off by the client and that project stays within the set budget and timeframes
- Review and scrutinize the bills of quantities to ensure the desired quality is specified at the desired budget
- Obtain any necessary quotations for the project and advise accordingly, review and approve all interim payments made to the contractor or suppliers
- Assist in the tender process and analyse quotes and scope of works from the contractors
- Resolve any arising issues between the client and the contractors or consultants and ensure consultants perform satisfactorily to their scope of works
- Oversee consultant’s preparation and delivery of reports, information, and drawings to the desired quality and on a timely basis
- Liaise with lead consultants and contractor to advice on and approve the program of works and ensure activities are following the program
- Co-ordinate between the parties to arrange logistics of the meetings, attend site meetings and site inspections during the construction period.
- Ensure that all revisions are duly identified on drawings, including date revised and brief descriptions of such revisions specified including clouding are revisions
Requirements for the Project Manager Job
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Building Construction or Higher Diploma in Construction
- 3- 5 years experience
- A track record of successful Project Management
- Proven track record of completing projects successfully within stipulated timeline
- Proven Managerial and Leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Wednesday 21st December 2016. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.