Our client, a professional services business that delivers projects, provides expertise in engineering, procurement and construction, is looking for a Project Office Administrator for its offices in Nairobi.
The successful candidate will assist the project/business with general execution and coordination of all tasks related to office and project administration.
This includes general legal and tax compliance, financial reporting, tender document submittals and coordination of petty cash management.
Project Office Administrator Job Key Responsibilities
- Handle general enquiries received by email or phone regarding company activities and direct appropriately
- Manage work permit processes for expats with assistance of local service providers and authorities
- Organize meetings, conference rooms, data projectors and catering etc.
- Manage the office stationary supplies
- Ensure general neatnes/cleanliness of the office environment is maintained
- Coordinate the submission of tender and proposal documents
- Arrange and manage all travel and accommodation bookings for project personnel
- Assist with tracking of invoice due to suppliers where required
- Manage the project/office petty cash system
- Assist with credit card reconciliation for senior managers
- Monitor dates on fire extinguishers and assist with coordination of external check when necessary
Qualifications for the Project Office Administrator Job
- Bachelors in Business Administration from recognized university
- Advanced capability with MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in an administration role
- Driver’s license preferred
- Additional courses in financial management would be an advantage
- Swahili & English fluent
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel once a year