Job Category: Procurement
Job Type: Internship
Closing Date: August 2nd, 2017
Cytonn Real Estate is a development firm that seeks to develop institutional grade real estate having a team with extensive and deep experience in real estate development and finanace. At cytonn Real estate we work to deliver quality and aspirational real estate developments that encourage great community living.
We are seeking highly motivated, self-directed, team players to participate in an intense 12 weeks training and analyst work in our Project Procurement Department.
The position will afford successful individuals a unique opportunity to participate in the Cytonn Young Leaders Program. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to participate in our share ownership plan once confirmed as a staff.
Responsibilities for the Project Procurement Internships
- Corresponding with vendors, obtaining price quotes, and requesting completion of procurement related forms.
- Corresponding with project consultants to ensure conformity with project specifications
- Acting as a liaison between the project team and Administration/Finance Unit,
- Contract Management
- Filling out the vendor database
- Carrying out tender process from end to end
- Developing and maintaining spreadsheets
- General administrative work
- Completion of other projects as needed. Performing other job-related duties as assigned
- Reporting on weekly basis
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Project Procurement Internships Requirements
- An undergraduate with a minimum qualification of a B+ in Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE),
- A graduate level student with a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University (Business & Procurement related courses
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of investment analysis as far as determining risk and returns is concerned,
- Excellent Microsoft Office (preferably excel skills)
- An understanding or interest in property markets & trends
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented and highly organized and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform duties with minimum supervision
- Ready to learn and able to take up challenges as learning points,
- Availability on a fulltime basis with high levels of energy, enthusiasm and ability to work long hours and under pressure
How to Apply