Property Officer Job at Kenya Power
Job Ref: HR: KP1/5B.2/3/823 – (4 posts)
Reporting to the respective Regional HR & Administration Officers, the Property Officer will be responsible for Property valuation, lease negotiation/administration and Real Estate portfolio management.
The keys tasks of the position are as indicated hereunder;
Property Officer Job Responsibilities
- Conducting valuation of properties.
- Lease negotiation and administration for buildings/land for company operational use.
- Real Estate portfolio management.
- Due diligence of real estate.
- Acquiring land on behalf of the company.
- Liaising with County Governments and other Government institutions on statutory payments of levies and other requirements.
- Maintaining and updating register of company properties.
- Identifying cost effective office space and staff accommodation as necessary.
- Analysis and application of laws, by-laws, standard and codes in respect of real estate.
- Representing the company in Central and County Government forums and processes in respect of real estate matters.
Requirements for Property Officer Job
- Bachelor’s degree in either Land Economics or related field from recognized institutions.
- Registered Valuer by Valuers Registration Board
- Six (6) years working experience
- Attention to details
- Understanding of property Valuation and Real Estate Management
- Strategic and analytical thinker
- High levels of integrity and ethics
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Drive for results and achievement
How to Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications online through visiting Kenya Power’s website here Applications should be received not later than Friday 19th August, 2016. While applying quote the title of the position you are applying for and include your day time telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and names and addresses of three (3) referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.