Our Client is a Real Estate company currently recruiting a Property Manager to join part of the expanding and dynamic team.
- Administrative and maintenance duties in billing, processing payments with regards to the property management
- Meeting with current tenants pertaining to issues concerning the property and also meeting prospective tenants
- Assist in showing houses to potential new tenants and explains the lease agreements and stipulations.
- In charge of marketing and advertising programs on vacancies
- Supervise maintenance personnel and formulate work orders
- Addressing and documenting tenant complaints
- Degree in Land Economics / Business Administration or any other relevant Business
- Degree/Diploma with relevant working experience a must with past project related record and references/referee
- Working experience in the Real Estate industry is preferred
- Procurement skills in sourcing for materials exterior/interior refurbishments and follow up to ensure the desired levels of quality finish
- Records keeping on stocks re-order levels for replenishment of materials
- Administrative skills – supervisory of broad range of staff, management of filing system, general office administration, etc
Computer skills required
- High integrity, team player, leadership, meeting of deadlines, and interpersonal skills a must
How to Apply
If you feel you fit the above role, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected]: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV in our database nor for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted