THREE (3) POSTS –V/NO. 82/2017
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.120,270 – Ksh.180,660 p.m. – Job Group ‘S’
Senior Deputy Inspector General Job Requirements
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- served for a cumulative period of eighteen (18) years, three (3) of which should have been in the grade of Senior Assistant Inspector General, Job Group ‘Q’ and above, or in comparable and equivalent positions in the Public Service;
- a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other relevant social science from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a Master’s degree in Public/Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Law, Marketing, Economics or equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya.
- attended a strategic leadership course in a recognized institution; and
- demonstrated ability and professional competence in developing work programmes.
How to Apply
The details of the posts and mode of application can be accessed on the Commission’s website.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission website.
Completed applications should be sent to:
THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION P. O. BOX 30095-00100 NAIROBI
So as to reach the Commission on or before 24th July, 2017.