ICT Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Systems development, implementation and allocation;
- Coordinating systems development, implementation and maintenance;
- Carrying out feasibility studies;
- Preparing progress reports of the systems development;
- Evaluating systems and ensuring adherence to established ICT Standards;
- Training and preparing staff performance reports;
- Planning, monitoring and evaluating program/activities within an Information
- Communication Technology division/Unit;
- Ensuring adherence to Information Communication Technology standards;
- Liaising with user departments to ensure effective maintenance of Information Communication Technology equipment and reviewing and evaluating hardware maintenance feasibility studies and detailed specifications before implementation.
Requirements for the ICT Job
- Served in the grade of Chief Information Communication Technology Officer or in an equivalent and relevant position in the Public Service for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Attended a Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks; and
- Demonstrated professional ability, initiative and competence in organizing and directing work.
How to Apply
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
The completed application forms should be sent or delivered to: THE SOLICITOR GENERAL OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE P.O.BOX 40112-00100 NAIROBI. So as to reach this office on or before 31st January, 2017 The form may be downloaded from Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke