SENIOR ASSISTANT INSPECTOR-GENERAL – TWO (2) POSTS – V/NO. 84/2017
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.89,748 – Ksh.120,270 p.m. – Job Group ‘Q’
For Appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- served for a cumulative period of fifteen (15) years , three (3) of which should have been in the grade of Principal Inspector, Job Group ‘N’ and above or in comparable and equivalent positions in the Public Service;
- a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or any other relevant social science from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a Master’s degree in Public/Business Administration, Human Resource Management, Law, Marketing, Economics or a related field from a university recognized in Kenya;
- attended a strategic leadership course in a recognized institution;
- demonstrated ability and professional competence in developing work programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
Specific duties and responsibilities at this level will include;
- ensuring that the assigned state corporations comply with directives and guidelines issued from time to time;
- participating in joint review exercises on specific state corporations with parent Ministries and other stakeholders;
- undertaking performance contracts monitoring and evaluation exercises for assigned corporations;
- ensuring that physical inspection of procurement arrangements and procedures are undertaken; and
- reviewing and coordination of work programmes for officers under him/her.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 24th July, 2017.