Deputy Director, Management Consultancy Services (Human Resource Management Information System) Job at PSC
ONE (1) POST – V/NO.27/2016
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh.109,089 p.m.- Ksh.144,928 p.m. – (Job Group ‘R’)
Management Consultancy Deputy Director Job Duties and Responsibilities
An officer at this level will deputize the head of the Information Management Division. Specific duties and responsibilities will entail:
- coordinating the design and development of Management Information Systems and Policy on control of Management Information Systems;
- determining occurrence of deferred deductions in cases of officers with zero salaries;
- developing measures to enhance data integrity and accuracy for accountability and efficiency;
- coordinating the provision of exclusive identity to new employees through issuance of personal numbers; and
- approving designation codes for newly created positions in the Public Service.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
Qualifications for Management Consultancy Deputy Director Job
- served for a minimum period of three (3) years in the grade of Senior Assistant Director, (Information Management), Job Group ‘Q’ or in a comparable and relevant position in the Public Service
- a Bachelors degree in any of the following fields: Management/ Computer/Information Science or Social Sciences from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a Masters degree in any of the following fields: Information Management, Business
Information Technology, Software Engineering, Business Administration, Public Administration, Human Resource Management/Planning/Development or Education from a university recognized in Kenya;
- attended a Strategic Leadership course in a recognized institution; and
- demonstrated professional competence especially in Organizational Design and
- Structures, managerial and leadership capability in work performance and results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows: online through one of the Commission’s websites here and here OR by completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites. Please Note
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to: THE SECRETARY/CEO PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION COMMISSION HOUSE P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100 NAIROBI so as to reach the Commission on or before 12th May, 2016