Supply Chain Officer Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the correct interpretation and implementation of the public procurement and disposal Act 2005,the regulations procedures and other statutes that impact on supply chain management;
- Formulating of supply chain management policies for issue to the service in liaison with the senior assistant director and assisting in the preparation of the divisions strategic plans;
- Planning organizing, administration and control of supply chain management in OAG&DOJ;
- Analyzing the impact of supply chain management policies and regulations;
Requirements for the Supply Chain Officer Job
- Have served in the grade of Chief Supply Chain Management Officer or in a comparable and relevant position in the public service for a minimum period of three (3)years;
- Have diploma in supplies management or its approved equivalent from a recognized institution;
- A management course lasting not less than three(3) weeks;
- Bachelors degree in any of the following: Commerce, business administration, Economics, procurement and supplies management, marketing, law or their equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrated general administrative required for direction, control and implementation of public procurement and disposal Act;
- Have shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results
How to Apply
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form.
- ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- All serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
The completed application forms should be sent or delivered to: THE SOLICITOR GENERAL OFFICE OF THE ATTORNEY GENERAL AND DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE P.O.BOX 40112-00100 NAIROBI. So as to reach this office on or before 31st January, 2017 The form may be downloaded from Public Service Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke.