The Eastern and Southern African Trade and Development Bank commonly known as the PTA Bank, is the financial arm of the Common Market for Eastern and Southern Africa (COMESA).
The Bank’s objective is to provide short, medium and long term financing to viable projects and trade finance activities in member states.
The Bank is looking for self-motivated and results oriented individuals to join a team committed to building a world class financial institution.
The Bank offers competitive tax free salaries and benefits commensurate with the standards of excellence that it expects.
Interested and qualified candidates are therefore invited from nationals of member states to apply for the following position:
Receptionist / Telephone Operator
Job Summary: The position holder is responsible for operating the switchboard, organizing meetings, receiving visitors, managing mail and carrying out general administrative duties.
The person acts as the Bank’s front office person and epitomizes the best image of the Bank.
- A Diploma in Secretarial Sciences or Switch Board Operations; A relevant professional qualification shall have added advantage;
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience in a commercial environment;
- Must be fully bilingual in English and French;
- Adept in office systems software / equipment with strong information technology skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multi-cultural environment;
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver on strict deadlines with minimal supervision.
Applications should include a resume, recent passport size photo, full contact address and the names and addresses of three referees.
Candidates must have a good knowledge of the operating environment.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should express their interest by submitting their applications directly to [email protected] by 1st April 2016.