Public Communications Officer III Job at Siaya County, Kenya
REF: SCPSB/04/08/16 Public Communications Officer III J.G ‘H’
Terms of Service: – Permanent and Pensionable
Salary Scale: Ksh.19,323 x 966 – 20,289 x 1,015 – 21,304 x 1,065 – 22,369 x 1,120 –23,489 x 1,173 – 24,662 p.m.
Public Communication Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Officer will report to the Director of Communications and the duties and responsibilities will include:
- Information gathering on topical issues within the County and verifying its authenticity.
- Editing and dispatching the information for dissemination to the public and media under the guidance of the County Director of Communications.
- Any other lawful duties assigned by the supervisor
Requirements for Public Communication Job
For appointment to this grade a candidates must have
- Kenya Certificate of Education (KCSE) mean grade C with a minimum of C+ in English or Kiswahili and C in any other relevant subjects or its approved equivalent qualification;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: Journalism, Mass Communication, International Relations, Communication Studies, Public Relations or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution; and
- Proficiency in computer applications
All applicants are expected to attach copies of the following additional documents
- Tax compliance certificates
- Clearance from HELB where necessary
- Clearance from the Ethics and anti- corruption commission
- Clearance from the CRB.
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the police
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by downloading and completing the application for employment forms available on this website, attach copies of their credentials and send to
- The Secretary/CEO Siaya County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 390-40601, BONDO
- EMAIL us on [email protected]
- So as to reach the Board on or before Tuesday, 6th September 2016 at 5:00pm
- ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED