Security Warden Job at Public Service Commission
Applications are invited for the post of security warden II, Job Group E in the Ministry of East Africa Community, Labour & Social Services, State Department of Labour.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications by completing ONE application form PSC2 (Revised 2016) together with certified copies of certificates.
Basic Salary: Ksh. 14,490-16,250 p.m (Job, Group “E”)
House Allowance: Ksh. 4,500
Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 3,000
Leave Allowance: (once yearly) Ksh. 4,000
Terms of Service: permanent & pensionable
Duties for the Security Warden Job
The officers will work at the Department of Occupational Safety & Health. Specific duties will entail;
- Patrolling and/or guarding of access points
- Prevention of unauthorized persons and vehicles from entering premises and/or protected areas
- Collection of information and reporting on matters of security interest.
Security Warden Job Requirements
- KCSE with mean grade of D+ OR its equivalent.
- A certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police
- Be less than 36 years of age, physically and mentally fit.
How to Apply
Completed applications form should reach the
State Department for Labour,
Ministry of East Africa Community, Labour & Social Protection,
P.O Box 40326 / 16936 – 00100,
Hand delivered to National Social Security Fund (NSSF) Building, Block ‘A’, Eastern Wing, 5th Floor registry, on or before 11th September, 2017.