An officer at this level will provide both financial and administrative support services for the implementation of the Devolution Sector Working Group activities.
Responsibilities for the Program Officer- Finance and Administration Job
- Preparing financial project reports on regular basis;
- Collaborating with all project partners and beneficiaries;
- Supporting implementation and monitoring of devolution donor projects;
- Supporting delivery and implementation of the Devolution Sector Working Group terms of reference;
- Participating in audit of projects and follow up on audit recommendations.
- Liaising with Ministries, Council of Governors’ Secretariat, Inter-Governmental Relations Technical Committee and development partners project implementation units to facilitate reporting on projects;
- Representing the DSWG/secretariat in meetings, seminars, discussion groups and other events dealing to devolution;
- Organization of training for the operations/projects/staff on programme issues.
How to Apply
Interested candidates would apply by clicking this link